Free Printable Behavior Charts
Looking for an easy way to improve your kids behavior? Fed up with their bad behavior? You’ve come to the right place! Printable behavior charts can improve your child’s behavior overnight. All of our charts are free! No registration required to download or print.
|Charts with all of your favorite characters
such as Angry Birds, Hello Kitty, Cars, Spongebob, Barbie, Ninja Turtles, Batman, Snow White and many others!
|Charts with 10 steps|
|These sticker charts are recommended for younger kids. They can also be used to target specific issues over a short period of time.|
|Personalized Charts for Boys|
|Add your own photo to our selection of personalized behavior charts|
|Personalized Charts for Girls|
|Add the name of your child and your own photo to create custom behavior charts|
|These charts are black and white, low on ink and not expensive to print. They can be colored and embellished.|
|Behavior Chart for Students|
|Colored Chart||Pirate Sticker Chart|
What are Behavior Charts?
Behavior Charts track a child’s behavior and reward positive desirable behavior. The reward can either be the star which is pasted on the behavior chart or a treat which the child receives when enough stars are earned. The required number of stars is usually decided upon ahead of time. The number depends on the child’s age. Charts with only 10 steps usually work best with kids age 3 to 5 while older kids usually need around 20 steps. We offer a variety of free behavior charts which can easily be downloaded and printed.
Why do Behavior Charts work?
Positive reinforcement is the best way to encourage and maintain good behavior. Children love to be praised and encouraged. Sticker Charts ensure that we praise desirable behavior which otherwise might not have been recognized.
How are these charts Used?
- Show your child our selection of printable charts and let him or her choose one.
- Download and print the chart of your child’s choice.
- Define “good behavior” and discuss it with your child. Make sure that they understand how you would like them to behave and what kind of behavior will be rewarded with a star of sticker. For example, if your child comes into your bed during the night then explain to her that each night she stays in her bed throughout the night she will get a star.
- When the chart is complete acknowledge his achievement with a reward.
- Make the process fun and enjoyable!
For what age can these charts be used to promote good behavior?
Behavior charts can be very efficient from age 3 until about age 7 or 8. The number of stars that the child needs to earn should be determined by the age of the child. For younger kids up to 5, it is recommended to use one of the charts with 10 steps. Kids, ages 5 – 8, can cope with 20 steps.