We know you have a lot on your plate and it’s difficult to keep track of all your commitments. Our free weekly schedule template can help you organize your schedule and ensure that you forget nothing important.
Weekly Hourly Schedule
This schedule breaks your day into hours. You can edit the times with the MS Word version.
Weekly Schedule for Multiple People
These charts are suitable when you want to include multiple people in one weekly calendar. This will enable you to track different schedules for kids and/or parents.
Search for Weekly Printables
We offer many different weekly printables for various purposes.
How to Create a Weekly Schedule for Kids
Here are some tips for organizing a weekly schedule for kids
- Start by identifying the child’s regular activities, such as school, sports, music lessons, and homework.
- Create a weekly schedule template that includes all of these activities, as well as any other commitments, such as appointments or playdates.
- Use different colors or icons to differentiate between different types of activities.
- Hang the schedule in a prominent location, such as on the refrigerator or in the child’s bedroom.
- Review the schedule with the child at the beginning of each week and make any necessary adjustments.
- Encourage the child to take ownership of their schedule by allowing them to add their own activities or events.
- Use the schedule to teach time management and responsibility, and praise the child for sticking to their schedule and meeting their commitments.