Free Personalized Playing Cards
Each of the custom playing cards in this deck of cards can be personalized with your own photo. You can either personalize each card or just a selection of cards. It only takes a few seconds to customize the playing cards. Once you have uploaded a photo to each card you can print on cardstock and then laminate. You don’t have to laminate the playing cards but they will last longer and look better if you do.
How to Make the Customized Playing Cards
- Choose the cards that you would like to customize from the selection above. You can customize each card, some or all.
- Click on “customize”.
- Click on the card that you want to personalize. Find the photo that you want to use. It should be saved on your PC.
- You might need to move the photo around to ensure that the face is not cut off. You can also make the photo larger by dragging the bottom right corner to the right.
- Once you have uploaded a photo to each playing card you can download and then print on cardstock.
- Laminate the page.
- Cut out each card.
- If there are any playing cards that you didn’t customize then print the cards without the photos.
- Your set of custom playing cards is ready!
What can I do with these custom playing cards?
- The custom printed playing cards make great gifts. You can create a gift for dad for Father’s Day or any other occasion with photos of his family. They are also make great gifts for mom for Mother’s Day or even for a DIY birthday gift.
- Why not prepare a pack of cards for a gift for grandparents with photos of their grandchildren.
- The custom cards can be used in a classroom or kindergarten with photos of the kids. The children can use them to play fun card games with their photos on the cards.
- The playing cards can be prepared for use at home with photos of the family to spend quality family time playing games.
- Personalized playing cards wedding favors. You can use photos of the bride and groom or family photos and have the cards professionally printed and cut unless you have the time and patience to do it yourself. If you are preparing the cards to give as a wedding favor then we suggest that you take the time to laminate them for a more professional look. Nobody will know that this was DIY wedding favor.