Looking for a school schedule template to print? Use our free school schedule maker to personalize your printable schedule. Since you can edit the title you can really use these school schedules for any purpose. You can change the title from “school schedule” to “class schedule”, “chore chart” or to whatever you want. We offer a wide selection of templates that can be customized and printed.
Once you have chosen a class schedule, printed it and added your classes we recommend that you have it laminated so that it lasts the whole year. If not, you are welcome to visit us again and print a new class schedule if required.
School Schedule Template
Select a template from the selection below.
More Schedule Templates
We also offer a huge selection of free printable class schedules with all of your favorite characters!Scooby Doo
They only include a five day week (from Monday to Friday). You can also use them to keep track of your homework if you print a new copy each week. If you want to use them again and again then we suggest that you have them laminated. Write down your homework and assignments that are due for the week to keep yourself (or your child) organized.
How to Use the School Schedule Maker
- Select the template that you want to use.
- Click on “customize”.
- These schedules can be customized with your name. You can also change the title. Click on the title to edit it. Click on the x to erase the title.
- To add text, click on the A icon.
- Drag it to wherever you want it to appear.
- You can make it bigger by dragging to the right. You can make it smaller by dragging to the left.
- Click on the page icon to download as a PDF document.
- Laminate if you want it to last longer.
If you like our selection of school schedules then please recommend them to your friends.