You can use our potty training chart maker to create your own personalized DIY potty reward chart. It only takes a few minutes to create and you can make the chart together with your child. You select the background, clipart and you can edit the text. There are many themes available and the possibilities are endless.
Potty Training Chart DIY
Here are some sample potty charts that were created with this app but the possibilities are endless.
- Stickers or marker (to mark each successful milestone)
- Open the potty chart maker by clicking on any button on this page.
- Click on "Select Backgrounds".
- Select a background.
- If you want to change the sticker shape then go back and click on "lines of stickers" and select stickers.
- Select "clipart" and select as many clip art characters as you want to include.
- Click on "edit" and edit all text including the title.
- Click on download and select the format. If you want your printable in PDF format then select the PDF option. Otherwise, select the image format.
- Save your chart so that you can access it again in the future.
Why use a printable potty chart?
Sure, you could use a homemade potty training chart that takes one minute to make and doesn’t need to be printed but it might not be as effective. When your child loves her chart, she is more motivated to earn stickers to stick on it.
Sit together when you make the chart. Ask your child to select the background and the clip art characters. Let her drag them around the potty chart template to make it feel like she created it. If you are making a chart for a girl, there are superhero girls, princesses and more. For a boy, there are superheroes, soccer, and more. Other themes are suitable for boys and girls such as astronauts and animals. The samples on this page are only examples, and there are endless options available.