You can edit these free classroom rules poster printables to list your class rules. You can also change the title if you want to personalize it. There is no need to download any software to create the class rules poster. Once you have edited it, you can download or print on any printer on standard printing paper.
The posters include basic classroom rules, but you are free to add or edit.
- Listen to the teacher; 2. Stay in your seat; 3. Do not disturb others; 4. Respect others; 5. Hands to yourself.
How to edit the classroom rules poster?
- Select the template that you want to use. There are six possible templates on this page.
- Click on the title and type your text if you want to edit it. For example, you can write your classroom number (such as Rules Poster for Classroom 4D), the subject (such as art class rules) or you can write the teacher’s name.
- Double click on each rule that you would like to change. Type the new rule instead of the sample.
- You can add additional rules by clicking on the A icon. The new text can be enlarged so that it is the same size as the other rules.
- You can also delete rules by clicking on the little x on the text box.
- If you have any other ideas you are free to make any changes that you want since the posters are totally customizable.
Is the classroom rules poster free?
Yes. You can create as many copies as you want for free and the poster can be used in your classroom.
Which grades can they be used for?
Since you can edit the rules you can adapt them to pre-k, kindergarten, middle school or high school.